Rape And Sexual Abuse Support Centre

RASASC, based in the centre of Guildford, offers support to anyone in Surrey, including counselling, awareness talks and an off-road cycle scheme.

Twitter: @HelpRASASC

Telephone: 0800 0288 022 

Website: www.rasasc.org

Your Sanctuary

They offer sanctuary, support and empowerment to anyone affected by Domestic Abuse. All of their services are confidential and our staff and volunteers will listen to you and provide information, emotional and practical support for as long as you need it.

Telephone: 01483 776822

Website: www.yoursanctuary.org.uk

National Domestic Abuse Helpline

Refuge can support you.

Telephone: 0808 2000 247

Website: www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk


Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever
the worry.

Telephone: 0800 1111


The IRIS programme provides specialist advocacy and support to patients registered at IRIS-trained practices who are affected by domestic abuse.

Website: IRISi: Find your nearest IRIS site


Solace sexual assault referral centre is a place where you can talk in total confidence about the experience and receive much needed care and support from understanding professionals.

Telephone: 0300 130 3036

Website: www.solacesarc.org.uk

Mindsight Surrey - STARS

STARS is a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service for children, young people and their families who have been affected by sexual abuse. Their purpose is to ensure that anyone referred to CAMHS who has experienced sexual abuse receives an appropriate service which meets their therapeutic needs, improves their emotional wellbeing and helps them to achieve their full potential.

Telephone: 01372 203 096

Website: Mindsight Surrey – STARS

Email: rxx.sabpstars@nhs.net

NSPCC Helpline

If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.

Telephone: 0808 800 5000


Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID.

Website: SafeLives: Domestic Abuse and COVID-19

Are you concerned about abuse?

Do you know what you should do if you have suspicions that either a child or adult living in Surrey is being abused and do you know what you might expect to happen under safeguarding procedures – follow the link to Surrey County Council’s website: www.surreycc.gov.uk/social-care-and-health

Alternatively you can discuss your concerns with your doctor.