Please only attend the surgery if you have been invited down by a doctor, or you have a pre-booked nurse appointment.
See below instructions for when you arrive for your appointment:
- All patients are required to wear a face covering to every appointment. Please ensure you have a form of face covering you can bring to your appointment. The local pharmacies sell these if you do not have one.
- Please attend alone, unless you need a carer or to bring your child to your appointment.
- Please do not arrive any more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to avoid you waiting outside for too long, especially in adverse weather. If you are held up and arrive late you will still be seen.
- Please park as close to the left hand side of the building as possible (near Lloyds Pharmacy).
- Once you arrive, please stay in your vehicle. If you have walked to the surgery, please wait outside, behind the fence of the left hand fire escape, as this is where the doctor will collect you from. If you are on foot please be mindful of social distancing guidelines.
- You will then need to notify us that you have arrived. You should do this by:
- GP appointments: If you have been instructed to attend by a doctor you should reply to the text message the GP will send you upon booking the appointment, indicating that you have arrived along with the make and model of your car.
- Nurse appointments: If you are attending for a nurse appointment, you should phone our main number (01932 504450)
, disregard the standard answer message, and notify the receptionist that you have arrived. You should also advise them of the make and model of your car.
- Patients with no mobile phone: If you do not have a mobile phone you should use the intercom at the top of the ramp to let the receptionists know you have arrived, and advise them of the make and model of your car. You should then return and wait in your car.
- The clinician will then come and collect you, or call you to the fire door. Your temperature is checked by the clinician as you enter the building and only admitted if the temperature is less than 37.8 C.
- If you have any mobility issues or have a pram or pushchair then you may need to use the main entrance, as the fire escape has stairs. In this case, please use the intercom to let receptionists know you are here, then wait at the bottom of the ramp.