Flu Appointment Information
Please see below information regarding the flu appointments this year:
- The clinics will be held at the surgery, instead of the usual location of the church hall.
- You must wear a face mask/covering to your appointment.
- We please ask that you do not arrive to early or late for your appointment to aid us in being able to effectively maintain social distancing measures. If you do, we may not be able to facilitate you.
- Please park in the usual car park, and follow the signs to check in. The entrance will be to the left hand side of the building, near the pharmacy and disabled parking bays.
- We ask that when you arrive, you queue outside for your appointment and adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
- When it is time for your appointment, the receptionist will call you forward.
- Once your jab has been administered, you will then need to leave via the main doors.
- This appointment will be for a flu jab only. Due to the volume of appointments we will have on the day, the clinicians will not have the time to be able to help you with any other queries you may have.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our clinics running smoothly, and helping to keep our other patients and staff safe during this time.
Please ensure you are wearing clothing that makes it easy to expose your arm, ready for the clinician to administer the vaccination.