Church Street Practice regrets that it is not at present able to register NHS Patients, other than new babies or family members living at the same address.
This decision has been taken in order to ensure the practice can continue to safely provide NHS services to its currently registered patients.
The practice is not able to maintain a waiting list of patients who would like to register in the future.
Once the Practice is able to commence accepting NHS registrations, this information will be available at reception and on the Practice website.
The following GP surgeries have open lists for those patients who live within their practice boundary or you may wish to check the website www.nhs.uk to help you choose another practice.
- The Hersham Surgery 01932 229033
- The Yellow Practice 01932 506020
- The White Practice 01932 414153
- The Red Practice 01932 504410
- Ashley Medical Practice 01932 252425
- Crouch Oak Practice 01932 840123
- Chertsey HC 01932 565655
- Madeira Medical 01932 340484
- Wey Family Practice 01932 336880
- Parishes Bridge Practice 01932 336933
- Fort House Surgery*
*Please note practice is open for new patient registrations on a controlled basis
If you are having problems finding a GP practice and you need some help and advice, please contact the CCG at telephone number 01372 232517